Global Reach, Local Expertise
Handling the complexities of the rules and regulations of the Indian customs can be quite a daunting task, and risky. The DB Schenker’s customs brokerage Services help you to simplify your clearance process and prevent you from paying unnecessary costs.
A critical component of the global supply chain, customs clearance services have never been more important. This is because today regulatory compliance from different countries requires the correct preparation of clearance procedure.
DB Schenker India’s Customs Competence Centre perfectly complements its worldwide freight and logistics capabilities with its own Customs House Agent’s license, state of the art infrastructure and skilled staff all over India.
Our professional expertise makes customs clearance no more complicate to handle. DB Schenker Competence centre caters to all queries for customs process and procedure for its customers across India. A unique web centric software application enable our customs teams to handle the routine and off-line tasks in an effective way.
DB Schenker in India provides pre and post consultancy in various sects of customers, provides them with the
tailor-made and customized SOPs and value-added services during the entire process of customs operation in India. For our customers we have the competence to deal with the most complex international trade rules and regulations across the world.
- OWN Customs House Agent License
- PAN India presence with our own office and staff
- State of the art “Customs Competence Centre”
- Product specific “Subject Matter Experts” support across India
- Pre & Post consultancy in Indirect Taxation
- Special projects handling (including valuation & FTWZ)
- Web Centric Application for EDI filing
- Visibility and automated reports
- Digital/Mobile/RSS feed updates
Last modified: 16.04.2015